Buy a state-of-the-art tracking collar.
Why do we need to collar and monitor African Wild Dogs?
- To study the animals and record behavioural, social and feeding patterns for research purposes.
- To monitor animals’ movements as to learn about their demographics, ecology and population structures.
- To predict future movements as to avoid conflict with humans/domesticated animals.
- To detect if animals have left the confines of the park, allowing for immediate action to bring them back.
- To evade attacks from poachers.
Every donation you make on our website is non-profitable to Miles For Style. All donations are handed directly to the Wildlife ACT Fund and used for the purchasing of monitoring and lifesaving equipment, the relocation of endangered speices and the educating of local communities.